Lupin flour is an amazing alternative to almond flour in keto baking. The taste and texture is the closest this to non-keto baked goods I have found.
There isn’t much in the way of lupin flour recipes out there, so I am making them as I go. I personally like the Lupina Brand on Amazon.
Lupin flour can be bitter, depending on the brand, and it also needs to be fine ground to enjoy the correct texture. Lupin flour is made from lupini beans which are a cousin to the peanut, people with peanut allergies should be very careful or avoid it completely,
- Pancakes/Waffles – Fluffiest keto pancakes every.
- Blueberry Muffins – Use other add ins for variety
- Mini Chocolate Cakes – Makes great donuts
- Mini Vanilla Cakes -Makes great donuts
- Sweet Bread/Pound Cake – Serve with butter or icing, change it up for variety.
- Beer Bread – Hearty enough to go with soups and stews.
- Dinner/Breakfast Rolls – Light and fluffy, very versatile.
- Fruit Crumble
You can also use it in some other recipes, either mixed with almond flour or by itself. You might need to adjust you liquid ingredients a little bit.
Here are some that I have tried successfully…
I will be updating this page frequently with new recipes.