I have tried so many different crackers, none of them were “great”…these are. You can season them up any way you want, make them match any dip, spread or topping.
Add a little chicken broth crystals and make a Chicken in a Biscuit copycat, add herbs and spices in or on top, you can even add sweetener and cinnamon for a graham cracker replacement. It’s all up to you.
- 8 tbsp salted butter softened (not melted)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 1/4 cups Almond Flour
- Seasonings as desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix everything really well and season as desired
- Roll out to about 1/8 thick and cut into squares
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crackers have turned a light brown.
- Allow to cool and break apart on score lines.