These are great with Chili, soups or by themselves with butter and jelly. Change it up by adding cheese or jalapenos.
Corn Bread Muffins
Ingredients (this makes 6 muffins)
- 1 cup almond flour (or ¾ cup almond and 3 tbsp lupin flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp sweetener or corn extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add everything except butter, stir well.
- Add the melted butter, mix.
- Butter each well of muffin tin (I recommend silicone)
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until edges are slightly browned and the tops are firm to the touch.