I’ve made almond flour beer bread, it was good….but it was almond flour and eggs, so it wasn’t like real beer bread. This one is amazing and very authentic.
The lower carb the beer, the lower carbs per slice. Even a regular beer is ok though.
- 1 cups almond flour (sifted)
- 1⅔ cups lupin flour (sifted)
- 1/3 cup whey protein
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tbsp sweetener
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (Low carb)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease and line loaf pan with parchment paper
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, pour melted butter over loaf. (This is optional, but will give you a nice crust)
- Bake 50 – 60 minutes, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- In place of sifting, use whisk to fluff up the dry ingredients and remove lumps.
Here is the almond flour beer bread in case you don’t have lupin flour