Chaffles are not my invention but they are a wonderful and tasty idea. They can be turned into sandwich bread, burger buns, taco shells, cakes, desserts, any kind of sweet or savory bread you can think of.
The Basics –
One “batch” makes 2 small round chaffles with a Dash mini waffle maker
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds (cut cheese to 1/3 cup)
- 1-2 tsp coconut flour
- 1-2 tbs cream cheese
- 1 tsp SF jello mix
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin w/1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice – frost with sweetened cream cheese
- Protein Powder
- Chopped meats and vegetables
- Cheese – egg – cheese…(in waffle maker) cook
- Blend all ingredients…cook
- Mix ingredients…cook
- Burger/Sandwich buns
- Breakfast Waffles
- Taco shells/tostadas
- Chaffles & gravy (Biscuits & gravy)
- Strawberry shortcake – Top with whipped cream and strawberries
- Pizza – melt cheese and toppings on your chaffle
- Churo – Dip immediately in sweetener and cinnamon
- Eat as waffles, sandwich bread, taco shells, desserts….unlimited options!
- Freezes well.
- Reheat in toaster, toaster oven, oven or frying pan…microwave is ok, but will leave them soft.