I eat yogurt almost every morning, but I don’t want it to get boring so I like to doctor it up….
Here’s some ideas –
I start with YQ plain yogurt or Two Good (any flavor, but I like vanilla). Single serving container or about 5 oz from a big container.
I add … (for texture and taste)
- 1-2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp sweetener
- SF Syrup or extract
- I also add my MCT oil to my yogurt. I don’t like it in coffee and they yogurt is lacking some good fats.
Add ins and Toppings –
- Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1-2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Berries – mashed and slightly sweetened
- Chia Jam
- 2 cups berries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Prepare the berries as necessary… Mash berries with fork and add in all other ingredients. Can be made smoother by using an immersion blender
- Grain Free Granola
- Coconut/ Coconut Clusters
- G Butter -Prepped according to label
- Cookie or cake crumbs
- Freeze Dried Berries
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Fried “Apples”
- You could even add protein powder or cottage cheese for more protein.