- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sweetener (Brown “sugar” gives it a great flavor)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-free lime jello (single small box)
- 2 tbsp lime juice (optional, for extra tartness)
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix almond flour, butter and sugar until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of pie pan and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks forms.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and zest and mix until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.