Cookies are my year round favorite. They taste good, they are easily portioned and most are easy to make. Cookies seem to be a holiday staple so I thought I would put a bunch of recipes together in one place for easy holiday baking and cookie swaps.
- I use a cookie scoop for all my cookies, easiest way to figure out the macros and portions.
- I line all my pans with parchment paper (Not Wax Paper).
- I use Pyure (my favorite sweetener) for all of them no matter what they call for, I do use Swerve Brown when brown sugar is called for.
- The right sweetener makes all the difference when you are baking, if you don’t like your sweetener, you won’t like your cookies.
- I usually start with half the sweetener and taste it, then add more until it’s good. Different sweeteners have different sweetness levels.
- Don’t touch until cooled, and don’t package until they are 100% cooled. They get “wet” if there is any heat left in them.
Butter Pecan Cookies – These are like the store bought Pecan Sandies, you could easily swap out the pecans for something else, this is a great shortbread cookie base.
Peanut Butter Cookies – Probable the one I make most often, definitely a favorite with my family and friends.
GORP Cookies – These have a little bit of everything, one of my favorites…add or eliminate the ingredients you choose.
Ginger Snap Cookies – I love these, they scream Christmas to me, but I make them all year.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies – Good as is and easily made without the bacon if you want. I have done both.
Chocolate Chip Cookies – Not a perfect tollhouse cookie, but still quite tasty.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – Technically a fat bomb, but so good, I had to add it here.
Amaretti Cookies – I like these better than the original non-keto ones.
Cinnamon Butter Cookies – A very soft cookie, but great. (I suggest almond flour, not almond meal)
Cream Cheese Cookies – Simple and easy to flavor with add ins or extracts. I skip the wrapping and chilling and just use a cookie scoop on these.
Meringue Cookies – I love these things, use extract to flavor them.
No Bake Cookies – Similar to a haystack cookie, but with coconut.
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle – A very soft cookies, cool completely before touching or packaging.
Snickerdoodle – Another one of my favorites.
Sugar Cookies – I haven’t made these yet, but they have great reviews
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 3 tbsp Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Sweetener
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Melt cream cheese and mozzarella in a small bowl, microwaved for 1 minute.
- Mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl cream butter, sweetener, vanilla and egg whites.
- Add baking powder and almond flour, continue mixing. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the flour mixture. Stir.
- Hand work dough until fully combined Shape into a ball. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Shape into a cylinder (like store bought cookie dough) , refrigerate 30 mins.
- Cut into 12 slices. Bake on 350 in a preheated oven for 15-18 mins.
- Cool on rack. Serve!