Pizza can be a simple family dinner or something pretty special. We don’t have to miss out on it because we’re keto.
The best part is you can make each person their own pizza or they can make their own with the toppings they love. Almost anything can be made into a pizza, your favorite casseroles and sandwiches are great options.
There is no better dinner than one where everyone is happy
- Fathead crust
- Meat crust – Seasoned hamburger or sausage pressed into a pan, bake until done
- Chicken crust
- Cauliflower crust
- Cheese crust – Lots of different recipes available for this.
- Pizza bowls are another option – All of your ingredients in a pan or bowl and heated until melted and gooey.
- Philly Cheesesteak Pizza – Steak, cheese, peppers, onions, maybe some cheese sauce
- Taco Pizza – Taco meat, salsa, onion, and cheese – Topped (after cooking) with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and olives
- Cheeseburger Pizza – Hamburger, cheese, bacon, and onions – Topped (after cooking) with lettuce, tomato, and pickles
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Buffalo chicken, cheese, onions, and a blue cheese drizzle
Amounts may vary depending on crust size
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pizza Crust of choice
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast, rotisserie chicken is perfect
- 1 cup jarred alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup jarred pesto sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach (fresh also works)
- **optional**onions, mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Layer crust with Alfredo sauce, pesto, mozzarella, spinach and chicken.
- Return to oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pizza Crust of choice
- 1 medium red onion, sliced (can be sauteed and caramelized or added raw)
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast, rotisserie chicken is perfect (I have made this with leftover pulled pork too)
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (smoked gouda or smoked cheddar would work too)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (some or all of this can be replaced with colby jack)
- Hand full of fresh chopped cilantro
**Optional** Jalapenos, tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spread barbecue sauce over crust; top with chicken, onion, bacon, Gorgonzola cheese. Sprinkle with paprika and garlic powder; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake pizza 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Top with fresh cilantro and a little extra BBQ sauce if you want.
- The BBQ sauce mixed with a little sour cream or ranch makes a great drizzle or dip.
- Wonderful served with, or topped with cole slaw.
- Pizza Crust of choice – You could even make one out of breakfast sausage
- Eggs, soft scrambled (though you could fry (bake) your egg on top of your pizza)
- Cheese, shredded
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- Ham, diced
- Canadian bacon
- Veggies – Onion, peppers, tomatoes, spinach…chopped or diced (cooked or cold)
- A cream sauce made from butter and heavy cream
- Sausage gravy makes a great sauce or a topping.
- Seasoned cream cheese, may thinned with a little cream
- Hollandaise sauce, as a traditional sauce or drizzled over the top
- Alfredo sauce
- Salsa works great too, under your toppings or a little over the top
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Scramble your eggs, don’t over cook because they will continue to cook in oven
- Prep your crust with sauce if you are using one
- Spread eggs over crust as evenly as you can
- Sprinkle with toppings (I prefer a little cheese on the bottom and on the top to hold the topping in place)
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes to set and then top with cold veggies or drizzle if using them.
- Cut and serve