I love zucchini bread and this is a good one. It comes out a little moist, you can add a little extra almond flour or a tbsp of coconut flour or oat fiber to absorb some of it if you would like. The original recipe was for 1 cup of zucchini I added about 2, and they put the walnuts on top and I prefer them inside the bread. Easy to double, because you always need more zucchini bread.
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 ½ cups erythritol
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-2 cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix together the almond flour, erythritol, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Remove extra water in the zucchini by wrapping it in cheesecloth or paper towels and squeezing.
- Mix the zucchini into the eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients a little at a time into the egg mixture using a hand mixer until fully blended. Stir in walnuts
- Lightly spray a 9×5 loaf pan (I used an 8×3 pan, so mine are “taller”), and spoon in the zucchini bread mixture.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes at 350ºF until brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Original recipe comes from Ruled me