I am not a pumpkin spice latte fan…but I love everything else pumpkin.
A 1/2 cup of Pumpkin Puree has 50 calories, 7 net carbs and a tiny bit of protein.
It is also packed full of vitamin A and has some iron.
Here are some of my favorites…
- Pumpkin Pound Cake – A family favorite
- Pumpkin Fries & Hash
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting – Makes great cupcakes
- Sweet Pumpkin Casserole – Great dessert or substitute for sweet potatoes
- Pumpkin Pie Custard
- Pumpkin Fluff – It’s like a pumpkin cheesecake only easier
- Pumpkin Cookies – I made a lot of these last year
- Pumpkin Pie – I love this for breakfast!! With or without the crust.
- Pumpkin Fudge
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – I love these!
- Pumpkin Snowballs – I haven’t made these, but they look wonderful.
125 best keto pumpkin recipes – Compiled by I Breathe I am Hungry
Pumpkin Chia Pudding –
- 1/4 C Chia Seeds
- 3/4 C of your favorite milk of choice (Almond, coconut, heavy cream, Fairlife)
- 1/4 C Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling)
- 1-2 T Sweetener of choice
- 1/2 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix well, chill for 10 to 15 minutes, stir again to keep seeds from settling.
- Chill for another 30 minutes or more.
- Top with Whipped Cream or cinnamon to serve.