There are so many pancake recipes out there. Here are some others, but this is the one I make the most. One pan is plenty for 2 or 3 people, make multiple pans for groups. Make ahead for the fridge or freezer. These do not have an eggy flavor like so many others do.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- You can add cinnamon, vanilla, blueberries, peanut butter and other add ins to make them better. A little maple extract makes great “McGriddle” sandwiches.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, except butter into a blender or with a stick blender. Mix until smooth.
- Place butter in a 9″ x 12″ cake pan and place in oven.
- Melt the butter for 3-5 minutes or until the butter is bubbling in the bottom of the pan. Remove from oven. (the hot pan/butter is the key to this)
- Pour the batter gently over the hot butter and return to oven.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until pancake is golden and puffed.
- After baking, cut the pancake into 4 and serve. (Actually make 6 decent slices)