A lot of people are allergic to nuts or just don’t like the almond flour. Here is a collection of coconut flour recipes and a few flour free. I usually don’t post things I haven’t made, but a few of these are new to me also. If you make them let me know how they are…
- I make these often, quick and easy in the microwave. 1 minute muffins This recipe could easily be multiplied and baked in muffin tins too.
- Here are some coconut pancakes, I have made these a couple time, they are tasty.
- Breakfast muffins that can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen. Add fruits and flavors to change them up. I eat them with butter and syrup like big fat pancakes.
Chocolate Mug Cake – Serves 2
- 1 T melted butter
- 3 T coconut flour
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1 T sweetener
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t cocoa powder
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- 1-2 T whipping cream
- Mix all ingredients well
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Top with whipped cream or sweetened cream cheese.
Cloud bread – There are lots of different recipes out there.
Vetkoek Fried biscuits – Good stuff.
Biscuits – Made these a couple of times.
Zucchini cheesy bread – leave out the cornstarch and squeeze the zucchini as dry as you can. Love this!!
Blueberry bread/cake – I haven’t had this, but I heard it’s amazing.
Chocolate chip cookies – These are awesome
Cream cheese cookies – These are good and easily flavored anyway you want.