I’m not sure how I’ve made it this far without posting this one. This is a favorite fat bomb/dessert. I’ve been making these for months and somehow never added it here. These are also amazing without the chocolate chips!!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or favorite nut butter
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz Lilly’s baking chips (chopped up sugar free chocolate bars work too)
- Cream everything together in a mixer and then spray a cookie scoop with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes before scooping onto parchment paper, then freeze for 30 minutes and store in the refrigerator in plastic baggies.
This recipe comes from paleomomnoms.com