Chia pudding has become a common breakfast for me, so I am always looking for new flavors. Recently a lot of the ones I have been making were kind of rich and heavy, I wanted something light and fruity….but being keto is not very fruit friendly.
Lemon Chia Pudding
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Milkadamia (macadamia milk. but any coconut or almond milk would be fine)
- 5 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 2 Tsp Lemon Extract
- 1 Tsp Orange Extract
- 1-2 TBSP Sweetener (to taste)
- Berries for serving.
- Mix all ingredients and chill for at least 20 minutes (overnight is best).
- I had to add a little extra liquid, due to thickness.
- I added 2 diced strawberries, blueberries would also be amazing.
- If serving as a dessert, a little whipped cream and lemon zest would go well.
- Made 5 generous servings.