I needed a quick simple cheesecake and didn’t have time for it to cool and set. I think this turned out as good or better. This has become a common dessert to take to parties and potlucks, even camping.
No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 packages (16 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- Add everything except the butter to food processor and pulse to crumb texture
- Add butter and pulse until mixed well, do not over process.
- Pour out unto a lined or grease pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes…mix up and bake another 5 minutes
- Set aside to cool
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and heavy cream with a hand mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla, lemon and sweetener and mix again until thoroughly combined making sure to scrape the bowl.
To Serve – Individual Servings
- Place 2 Tbsp of the crust mix in the bottom of container (ramekins, bowls, small dessert cups)
- Top with 1/4-1/3 cup of cheesecake mix. (I didn’t measure this, just eyeballed it.)
- Chill for an hour or so.
- Fresh berries
- Whipped cream
- Peanut butter sauce – Peanut butter, butter and cream melted and mixed.
- SF chocolate sauce