I love tomato soup, especially over noodles. I had to come up with a keto friendly version. Tomatoes are high carbs and full of sugar, so cutting it with the chicken broth lessens the carbs per ounce and still allows the rich flavors to come through. This recipe is pure comfort food.
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweetener
- salt & pepper
- smoked paprika
- 1⁄2-1 ounce cheese, shredded
- Add all the ingredients to a small pot.
- Simmer on low heat until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cheese on top or over zoodles