I’m not sure if this fits the bill for fat bomb or dessert or both, but no matter what you call it….they are amazing!! The peanut butter mix is awesome by itself or you add chocolate instead of jam.
PB & J Cups
- 3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 T. Sweetener – Or use liquid for a smooth texture.
- 1/4 c. raspberry or strawberry jam, no sugar added (I used 1 tsp per cup)
- 1/2 c. Chopped peanuts (Optional)
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and coconut oil until combined.
- Divide half the mixture evenly among the 12 muffin cups, then freeze for 15 minutes. (I only got 8 out of this mix)
- Spoon a teaspoon of jam in the middle of each peanut butter layer.
- Top with the remaining peanut butter mixture, sprinkle chopped peanuts, then freeze until solid, another 25 minutes.
- Could be filled with chocolate, or a cream filling too….
Original recipe can be found at Delish.com