I love one pan meals, meats and veggies mixed in one meal. I always need more vegetables in my life. Here is one of those recipes. This was a hit with the whole family and I will be making it again. You could easily add more vegetables to this recipe to make it even heartier. I think I will be trying some zucchini in there next time.
Creamy Garlic Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
I also added 2 teaspoons of chicken bullion for extra flavor and 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until it’s fully cooked.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add garlic, chicken broth, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Mix. When it begins to bubble, add heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Whisk until sauce starts to thicken.
- Add tomatoes, spinach and cooked chicken to the sauce.
- Stir. Cover with parmesan cheese and mix until the cheese is fully melted, spinach is wilted and chicken is fully coated.
This recipe came from cookingpanda.com