This was originally made as a frosting…but now I use it for everything. Cake frosting, cookie frosting/filling, crepe filling, topping for my chia pudding, and right off the spoon as a treat or fat bomb.
Sweet Cream Topping
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4 Tbsp butter (softened)
- 6 T heavy whipping cream (depending on consistency wanted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (others can be used for different flavors)
- 1 Tbsp sweeter (more or less to taste)
- Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy
- Add heavy cream until you reach desired consistency
- Add sweetener and flavors(extracts)
- Mix well, and chill
You can keep this in your fridge and add other flavors to just a serving as needed….
- A couple drops of orange extract makes a great crepe filling
- Add a tablespoon to a little peanut butter for a small fat bomb that will fix a sweet craving
- A drop of lemon extract and a couple berries make a cheesecake flavored snack
There is always a container of this in my fridge.