Honestly….I could eat this whole batch, they are so good. They would be great appetizers, dinner, side dish, breakfast or snack. They are amazing and I will be making them often.
- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage (I used Jimmy Dean)
- 1 Egg. beaten
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 8 Oz Cheddar Cheese (other cheeses can be used to change flavor)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, I use my hands.
- Using a cookie scoop and your hands roll sausage mixture into balls (I made 38)
- Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 16-20 minutes
- Allow to cool completely before covering
- Store in a sandwich bag or covered bowl in the fridge.
There are a few carbs in the ingredients, but when divided into 38 balls, cuts it down to <1 per ball – There are about 14 carbs in the whole batch.
Original recipe from Ketosize me