I made this tonight…It’s simple, it tastes good and I think it will make a great lunch tomorrow. I suggest adding more seasonings, maybe a BBQ sauce on top or a Big Mac Sauce (after cooking). It even got the husband stamp of approval, he loves a good meatloaf.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (I use the kind in the green can)
- 1 small diced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- Mix all of the ingredients except the cheddar cheese. Be careful not to over mix as this can make the meatloaf tough. Mix in the cheese cubes.
- Place mixture into a lightly sprayed large oven safe dish. Form into a meatloaf shape.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, until cooked through and browned on top.
- Optional: garnish with sugar free ketchup.
Original recipe comes from jamhands.net