I don’t know if this qualifies as an actual recipe but it’s too good not to share. I had a bunch of zucchini that needed to be used, I spiralized them all to make it easier to grab and use quickly. I started looking up new ideas and saw a few people fried them up….OH YEAH!! So worth it.
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- Oil – Olive and/or Coconut
- Seasoning salt of your choice
- After spiralizing you zucchini, dry them, squeeze them dry between paper towels, then lay them out to air dry for a bit while your oil heats up.
- Drop a few strings at a time in hot oil, keep them moving a little so they don’t clump
- When they get the perfect golden brown pull them out to drain on paper towels. sprinkle with season of your choice.
- Watch them close, as they will go from golden to black in a matter of seconds.
- They cool very fast, so serve immediately