I have probably made 500+ of these this year…They are everyone’s favorite cookie, dessert and snack. I played and played with it until it made us happy, there are lots of similar recipes but here is how I do it. I always double this recipe. Some of my family seem to think these are best with a nice dollop of cream cheese frosting.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (lowest carb you can find, I like Skippy Natural)
- ½ Cup to 1 Cup Sweetener (Pyure is my favorite)
- 1 TBS Butter (optional, helps with texture)
- Mix all ingredients well in a medium bowl
- Drop balls on parchment paper lined pan, I use a cookie scoop to get same sized cookies. It’s easier to count the macros that way.
- I leave mine in balls to cook, but if you want them flat and criss-crossed, I suggest cooking for 5 minutes and then pulling them out to squish.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minute (A little less if you squish them)
- Let cool completely, or they tend to fall apart.