Made a loaf of this tonight, it’s good stuff. Depending on the amount of sweetener and other add ins, you can make a dessert bread or a savory bread for sandwiches.
This loaf is a little darker than normal because I added some chocolate syrup (sugar free) and used chocolate whey powder.
Peanut Butter Bread
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sweetener (More or less to change flavor)
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla whey protein. (Or other flavor)
- Optional: Top with nuts or SF chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan or two 3 x 5 inch mini loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and baking soda. Whip until frothy and stiff.
- Add other ingredients and beat until smooth
- Pour into pan
- Bake for about 25 minutes until fully cooked and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool before slicing and serving.
- Makes muffins too