Made a loaf of this tonight, it’s good stuff. Depending on the amount of sweetener and other add ins, you can make a dessert bread or a savory bread for sandwiches.
This loaf is a little darker than normal because I added some chocolate syrup (sugar free) and used chocolate whey powder.
Peanut Butter Bread
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sweetener (More or less to change flavor)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein. (Or other flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease two 3 inch x 5 inch mini loaf pans. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Hand whisk or use mixer to mix until everything is smooth.
- Divide batter equally between the two loaf pans. Bake for about 25 minutes until breads are fully cooked or toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let breads cool before slicing and serving.
- Makes muffins or bigger loaf too. I use a regular size loaf pan for this.
This wonderful recipe comes from kirbiecravings.com